Whew!
We made it!
The first week is done!
Sixth graders are so neat!
I feel like I am teaching kindergarten, when it comes to my 6th period....especially compared to my "hard core" 7th graders from last year.
Sixth graders are small, timid, shy (yes, I know that's the same thing), questioning, excited, easily pleased... I actually gave out stickers this week...to boys! And they asked for them! Weird!
But, THANK GOODNESS for the 3 day weekend. I need sleep. Not that I'll get it with my 2 1/2 year old waking up at 5:30 to play cars every morning...
BP and dad will go hunting this weekend - opening weekend.
I'll try not to do any school work or website junk.
But I know I will.
I'll try to cook and clean and have fun being a housewife.
I'll try NOT to test this weekend - a week early - with NO signs of being "stagnant" (as my funny friend Susan calls it).
But, it's good that we only have 175 days of school left, too. That means only 175 days working with the two men at school that don't always do what is asked of them. Repeatedly. Like - oh- I don't know - make the advisory kids come up with names for our team - 2 days in a row!
Enough negative...I will live to be the positive person I was made to be...most of the time.
I will try, anywho.
1 comment:
I like the sixth graders too! So tiny and scared - still some attitude but nothing compared to last year. I am sorry the team is frustrating. Men. And I am sorry about the "stagnant" thing. I have intentionally not asked a thousand times because I remember getting frustrated with the questions. Just comfort yourself with watching me grow into a whale and read my whining posts about pregnancy. It will happen soon enough! I promise!
Post a Comment