Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Two Caleb funnies

One thing that is still cracking me up...

Caleb wakes me up yesterday at 7:30. He looks at the clock and says, "Momma, it's twenty dollars. That means it's time to get up."

So, we have the concept that the clock has to do with numbers. Cute!

Another funny. I have been asking Caleb to bring me bottled water out of the refrigerator, each night before bed. He usually climbs up on his step stool, and reaches into the refrigerator and gets a cold one for me. Last night, I asked him to do the same. After about five minutes, I notice he hasn't returned with my water. I turn down the music I am listening to, and hear him calling (calmly, thank goodness) "Mama! Mama!" I high tail it to the kitchen and this is what I find:
Evidently, we were nearly out of water. Caleb was not comfortable enough to step back down and was stuck. HILARIOUS!
Just thought I would share. :)

No comments: