You might go pee before you read this blog. I don't want you peeing on yourself. That would just be icky and gross.
Also, it is recommended that you not take a large drink of any beverage prior to reading the following post.
Now that you have taken my advise, you may proceed.
So, I'm in fourth period. There are less than two minutes to the end of class. I am standing at my computer on a cart. 12 or so students are behind me... at their desks. They all start busting out laughing. I look around like, what? Is my bra strap hanging out? Do I have a excessively large booger peeking out? What?!
A student in front of me says, Mrs. F... your skirt.
Yeah... the waist band of the skirt was down just above my knees. I was wearing Assets (like Spanks - but the cheaper version, or like pantie-hose without the legs... to hold in my still-existing-baby-tummy), and could not feel them drop.
So, there I was... exposing my big white panties to my classroom.
At least I had on panties.
At least they were full butt covering panties and not thongs.
At least I was not on my period.
At least they were clean.
So, I win. (and am using is as a teachable moment about how to handle embarrassing moments with grace...aren't I a great teacher?! They will always remember me, huh?! YIKES!)
3 comments:
omg! i'm sure you handled it much better than i would've. and...at least one of 'em told you. i hear kids that age can be really mean. :)
that is stinkin' hilarious!
i would've just walked out. =)
That is too stinkin' hilarious. And only you could survive that with grace and a good laugh! Too funny!
Post a Comment