Sunday, September 14, 2008

Long time

It's been a long time since my last post. SIX days! But, I haven't had much time.

Here's what's been going on:

Owen is starting on cereal. Otherwise, he's eating nearly 30 ounces of milk a day... and not keeping it all down. While he's fighting the first few bites of cereal, I've noticed a big difference. He seems much happier. But, he's now hungry in the middle of the night. We had 3 weeks there with full nights of sleep. Now, it's up every 3 hours, again. Hmmmm...

Caleb is for sale. Seriously. Three and a half year old should go for a six month time out. He has a few moments of pure like-ability. The rest of the time... let's just say... he's testing his boundaries. On good notes: He is SUPER smart. He's started writing his letters and can recognize numbers and letters without prompting. It's awesome. He's had a few funny moments. For example: "Mommy, I can feel my heart beep. It's beeping really good." There is another one... but I can't remember it right now.

School is... well... school. Work. My job. EWWWW! I am not supposed to feel that way! It's supposed to be fun and a wonderful experience each day. Um... not so much. I was ready to walk away and join the circus on Wednesday. It is tough. I don't feel adequate or prepared for this year's students... to say the least. But, I am fighting through it. And praying... A LOT!

Brant is in nursing school... the jeep is in the shop... and he's also working 40 hours a week... so... yeah. I never see him.

So, that's a quick update on the life of me. I need to start training for the walk/run. But, when? 4 am? Maybe that's a good idea. No sun... maybe no mosquitoes? Hmmm, something to think about, for sure.

Anywho. I am off to bed. For a few hours. See you tomorrow night, for football... I HOPE!

No comments: