Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Christmas craft

So, if you know me at all... You know I cannot claim to be crafty. At. All.

However, I can steal someone else's idea & try not to mess it up too much.

Here is my Christmas craft project. I made 4 of these out of glass tile shower blocks. Actually, I got the ones at Hobby Lobby that had a hole pre-drilled in them. I found some (clearance) letter F's (which I later realized were self-stick create-your-own stamps items). I attached the pictures to the back of the blocks with sticky (cricket-like) vinyl. I watched a video on you-tube for the bow creation as well as the block-photo idea.

**sorry for the poor image quality. These were taken with my camera phone**

I like it. What about you?
Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

Wendy said...

I like. Did you give them out as gifts?

Sara_Smiles said...

Yes, yes I did! And, they have been well received. Thanks for askin'!