I cannot grasp the fact that this is the end.
2009 is actually almost over. In less than 12 hours, we will be done with this year. ALREADY?!
I am all for starting in on this new chance at a new year and all... but, wow. I am extra emotional for this year to be over. I think it's basically because I don't get to... I don't know... be in control of much that will be happening next (as if I thought I was really in control this year - HA!).
Next year has so much in store for our family:
- First, school starts back. Woot for the time with my co-worker/friends and the schedule getting back to normal. Boo for the term, "work."
- Shortly following that start back, my MIL and her "man-friend" will visit. This is so special for us! We're not even taking down the Christmas tree until after she leaves. I LOVE having her here. I miss my mom... and she's a close second. Sort of. Not really. But, she'll do. :o)
- In February, Caleb will turn FIVE. FIVE?! OMG. no. way. My heart aches at this thought. And yet... I love the little boy he is growing into. And yet... it scares me to death! Wonder why?
- March - SPRING BREAK! No plans so far for us. I WISH we could go to Las Vegas to see my sister, but, alas... money sucks.
- In May, my sweet, brilliant hubby will graduate with his RN. And start working... making REAL monies. WOWZA. Too bad that money is already claimed for hospital bills and the like. He'll start working, but... will also enroll right back into school. hmmmph. Still won't get to see him much.
- In June... In June, I will have to start telling everyone my baby's age in months. *SIGH* THIS really breaks my heart. Owen will be 2. No more babies here...
- August will be back to school for me. No biggie. Biggie? Caleb.will.start.kindergarten. UGH! Where? Who will be his teacher? Will we be in public school? Will we be private school? I. have. no. idea. And THAT scares me too!
- November, my sweet, brilliant hubby will turn 35. Big one for him. A big decision has to be made by this point. Bigger than I can handle. All will change for all of us, depending on his choice. *Think military* ... I don't know what is best here... and, it's NOT up to me. I will support him whichever way he is called... but, still.
- December will mean the biggest change... maybe. My sweet, brilliant hubby will graduate with his BSN... and that means ... maybe a move? new job for him? New job/school/city for me and the boys? Who knows? I know, I know... HE knows... but, you see my dilemma. right?
While I am still in control of the next several hours (HA!) I really should tidy up the house. After all, in less than a week my mother in law and Greg will be here. You know, NEXT YEAR!
Happy New Year, ya'll! I pray that it is prosperous and happy...
No comments:
Post a Comment