Friday, December 4, 2009

Yeah! Alex and Max Reading continues!!!

***Edited ** to remove Holly's name and the blog name from the title - so it can't be google searched, again!



I was getting better at coming back and checking my blogs... and now... Holly?! I can't get back to you at your blog! Please comment here so I can read your blog again! PLEASE?!

That is all. :o)

3 comments:

holly said...

lol. just send me your email and i'll add you to the list!

teller of tales said...

oh oh me too. i have been reading you since you had the design site. i love seeing the boys grow up. i admit it. i'm a blog stalker. your writing and family are beautiful. whatever transpired that made you have to close the page..that is simply terrible. i'm posting here because i can't find your email address.

Sara_Smiles said...

:o) looking forward to catching up!