Thursday, December 10, 2009

Growing up...

My boys are growing up WAAAAY too fast!

Caleb is already talking about how he's NEARLY five. FIVE?! Seriously? Wait, wasn't I just skipping out on the end of the school year with a brand new Caleb? Geez... He's so grown up. He uses words I had no idea he knew - let alone that he could use them in a sentence - correctly!!! He's doing fantastic on his finger healing. No more freaking out about the way it looks. We go back to wound care tomorrow (err-it's after midnight - so, today), for the first time in a week. It has already reshaped at the tip and is round again! WOWZERS! Little kids heal so fast... and prayers have been working, too. :o)

Owen is 18 months old. WHAT?!! I know, right!!! He just started at "big" school. This is such a blessing! Both boys at the same daycare! What a big relief... and yet... he's not so much a baby anymore. Just since Monday, his language skills have skyrocketed. We are surprised each day with a new word he hadn't said before. For example... he's been signing "please" but not actually saying anything to go with it. Today, I heard (from the backseat, with prompting from big bubba) "peas?" Wow. and here's another favorite: "banket." Love it.

I will post pictures this weekend. As soon as my seester and bro-in-law go back to Vegas... after we watch "New Moon." (again). Nighty nite!

No comments: