I feel pulled in like - 87 kajillion directions. Yes, that many. I have bunches on my plate...but, it's actually okay right now.
Today we had a "leaders" meeting. Tee-hee. I are a leader. Whatever. That cracks me up. Anywho, our principal (whom I respect, and admire FAR too much...just kidding. He's so awesome!) was talking about some people going to his office and crying because they are overstressed. Um. Yeah...shouldn't that be in MY job description? Let's see. What jobs does Sara have to keep up with...just for school?
- Teacher (of tiny sixth graders),
- subject leader (which is hysterical because my 2 peoples lead me more than I do any leading),
- team leader (not going to touch this one...I'll revert to EVIL pants),
- tech guru (which is annoyingly busy - I can't walk down the hall without SOMEONE stopping me and asking, "I think I have a problem...". I can't keep up with who's problems I have fixed),
- website weirdo (meaning, I push the button to make it updated...and pester those who don't do poo on it),
- awards coordinator (thankfully, that's not much until April - so see me then to cry - BIG time),
- science competition master planner (which I suck at this year, since I don't have ANY pre-AP kids - YUCK!),
- and something else, I am sure.
So, cry! You big babies! I am just kidding, of course. I just am lucky. I have ADHD...QRST...and don't take any (oooooh, something shiny) meds for it, since I am trying VERY hard to expand my family. So, everything just rolls off. If I was medicated, I might need more meds...for the super-psycho organizing way I end up doing things.
Anywho. My bad for venting...some days, it just feels good. Like ice cream, and being sore after working out. But, I digress.
What?
Pillow, did you call me?
Okay, I'm saving now...
Really, I am.
G'night!
No comments:
Post a Comment