Friday, September 21, 2007

Beautiful Baby!

And J! So gorgeous! Grant is totally adorable! I can't wait to be in your shoes! I am so happy we could be there to witness Mason meeting Grant! That was so special! You look amazing! I am so proud of you! Just wanted a post to say that.

- ----- - ----- - ----- - ----- - ----- - ----- - ----- - ----- - ----- - ----- - ----- - -----
On a side note...I had a fun afternoon just before visiting J and Grant. I left school early (3:20ish) and hubby got off work at 3... I should just say (ah-hem) we saw an opportunity and (ah-hem) took advantage of the Caleb-less time to work on future Fosters (ah-hem).
- ----- - ----- - ----- - ----- - ----- - ----- - ----- - ----- - ----- - ----- - ----- - -----

No comments: