I hurt a friend. A real, true to the heart, friend.
I didn't mean to.
I was venting. Just venting.
I didn't know I hurt her; she did...and it festered with her all week. Until today.
I am sorry isn't enough. I can feel it.
I rarely cry over spilt milk, but there must be a gallon nearby on the floor for the tears I shed today.
I just can't stop apologizing.
I don't really know how to fix it, because you have to be okay.
Are you okay?
How do I make it all better?
If I write you a letter or a card that expressed my apology, would that do it?
If I left you alone for some more time, would that do it?
Maybe I just need to be okay with me.
I don't know. I am rarely in this situation.
If ever.
Poo!
Me, and my big, GRIPE-Y mouth!
This is what I get for being negative after KNOWING I should not.
This is what I get after writing a post about other people crying about stress.
BIG MEANY!
Shouldn't do that.
Lesson learned.
Time to pray. . . did that.
Did I pray for patience and understanding?
Guess I am seeing that tested, now.
Now what?
More tears?
Please, not more tears.
I HATE being weak, and crying like a teenager.
Thanks for reading.
No comments:
Post a Comment