and homecoming...
There were some crazy things going on here at school during 7th period today. I was off...THANK GOODNESS! But with my door open. I should have been grading the volumes of lab papers that were done this week...instead I was finally responding to emails and reading blogs. oops!
Anywho, suddenly (scared the poo out of me, actually!) I hear classes screaming down the hall at each other - in unison - Central....(pause for other class to respond) - Bobcats!...(more pausing and repeat this over and over)...also were the chants of "Hey, Mrs. So-and-So, we're better than you!" And other such silliness that can only come with a zillion 6th and 7th graders cooped up in the same building on a homecoming Friday.
But, it is Friday! Yahoo! I hope to get some major "Fly-lady" action this weekend. (don't get all excited - that's a method of cleaning see www.flylady.net for more information). I'd love to find my bedroom floor and vacuum it. But, that's tomorrow.
Have a WONDERFUL weekend, all!
No comments:
Post a Comment