Sunday, September 30, 2007

End of September

Can you believe it?!

October starts tomorrow! That means only 2 1/2 months to shop until Christmas...unless you are like me. I shop AFTER Christmas. Because I am cheap - errr I mean frugal. My MIL is already asking for ideas to get Caleb and BP and I... Geez! Let me get through my 31st birthday, first! Just kidding! I always ask for gift cards to anywhere I can get clothes. In fact, I JUST spent the gift card from last year, a couple of weeks ago.

Guilty purchasing, guilt-free. :) Yeah!

Eww...Tomorrow is Monday. That means school, and duty. YUCK! But hey! I think we only have like... ... ... 156 days of school left.

I should not gripe! I love my tiny 6th graders. They are really fun!

Anywho. Caleb threw up yesterday. Y U C K Y! With a capital bleck! Poor baby. Two or three times of the body wrenching kind. Once, on my bed - Brant's side. GROSS! Today, it was the other end. I think he's all done. A bit dehydrated, so he's been downing pedialite. Again, YUCKY! But, he loves his "juice." Now, if I could just get him to go to sleep! He's about an hour past his bedtime.

Anywho. My hopes for next month ... stay busy, but not too much. Keep the house picked up, in a modified FlyLady style. Stay healthy. Continue going to church and absorbing much love, there. Blog more often. Get something awesome for Seester & Bro'in law's birthdays. Carve a pumpkin with Caleb. Lose a bit of weight. Be preggers...see me on the 9th for news there. Have a GREAT birthday! Look adorable for Halloween (Caleb's going to be Puss in Boots, and I will be ogre Fiona! - thanks seester!). and pray. A lot. The real, soul-searching kind. It's got to be doing some good.

Time for bed. Loves to all!

No comments: