Thursday, January 24, 2008

Darn, and Yeah!

Darn?
Yes, we have school. On time. It's not cold enough to not have it on time. We may even have to do a STUPID bus training today. EWWW! And, I was really hoping for some snowy-ish weather. I missed it last year. Brant and I were in Dallas for his brain surgery. (didn't find one, j/k....lol lol lol!)

Yeah?!
I won't be at school!!! Nah-nah-nah-nah-nah-nah (imagine a three-year-old singing it...you can do it!). I will be learning what pod casting is and how to do it at the region center today.

Another Yeah?!
In one week...one more week, we finally get to see our little person and call him/her a him or a her. We are so ready! I think I have started feeling him/her a bit. The sensation is more "on-top" than I remembered. Like not so much to the back (like spine-area) more like belly-button-area. Get the picture?

No comments: