So, here we are. Half way through the school year. Ish. Realistically, we're not quite there yet, with days being more abundant on this "end" of the year.
Yahoo! I've never been so ready to be done! I love my students, really, I do. I just am so tired of the boring information I must present with enthusiasm. Yawn! I am also a bit tired of griping about it to my buds. Every day. Every conversation. So, I am working on not doing that, anymore (or any less. Just kidding!!!).
Another half way mark - I am officially four and a half months pregnant. So, basically, half way there. Not really,though. Since I guess 20 weeks would technically be half way there. I am just 18.5 weeks. I get to go to the doctor tomorrow. I am praying to schedule an earlier sonogram than another month from now. I am eager to know. But, you already know that. Did I mention I am not feeling the baby? Not that I have, yet. But, it's driving me crazy! I feel "stuff" then I wait two minutes. Nope - that was just gas. Again, I should say, good things come to those who wait. Right? Right.
Caleb will be 3 in a month. HOLY COW!!! We are 100% ish potty trained AT HOME. At school, however, we are on a steady downward spiral of tee-teeing at nap time. Weird thing is he stays dry overnight in his pull-up at home. Hmmmm.... Several factors I am not in control of there. Volume of liquid intake prior to nap time. New teacher at nap time that apparently doesn't love her job. Stubborn almost-3-year-old, perhaps?
Brant went back to school yesterday. He now has night classes on Monday, Wednesday, and a lab on Thursday night. It'll be okay. I'll see him....um, as he gets ready frantically in the morning, right? Right.
We swim tonight. Provided Caleb stays dry at school. My swimsuit is not here yet. I am ready to be cute-ish. And comfortable.
Well, I'm off to get ready to face the day. Have a good one!
No comments:
Post a Comment