I went to the docotor today for the 18.5 week appointment. Everything is going fine. Got to hear the baby. I am measuring good. Only gained 3 pounds in a month (and that includes Christmas, people!). 8 pounds total, so far. And the best news?! We get THE sonogram on January 31st!!! YAHOO!! I must have misunderstood about the ultrasound and the 3-d timing or whatever. I'll blame it on pregnancy brain.
So, just 15 more days...until we find out the sex of our next Foster child. :)
Oh yeah! My maternity swimsuit came in yesterday! It is uber-cute. Fits nice. Was comfy to swim in too, yesterday.
On another note...I think my older child is very lazy. He had 3...yes, 3... wet accidents today at school. And the director was the one with his class today. So, he's in a pull-up tonight. I have to do laundry. Guess I could do that right now while I am alone.
Yep, alone. Caleb is at church. Brant is at school. Dad is on a "date" with the girl with almost the same name as me...again. (another blog - entirely) I am craving avocado enchiladas. Think I will have to treat myself to some. Alone. yippee.
Off to do a quick load of laundry and eat not good for me food. Toodles!
No comments:
Post a Comment