What the wind blew in...
- Headache.
- LOTS of dust.
- a dry almost three-year-old who is currently "weeping" my carpet in the computer room/new baby room.
About that. Yeah. It's filled with the extra furniture I am too cheap to see or store or throw away. It has pretty painted walls and they are not even slightly babyish. My darling hubby doesn't want to paint over them, "Because they look good." But, that's not fair to baby #2. I have an idea in mind to do the whole cowboy/girl theme. It'd be easy to take either direction. We'll reuse the furniture in Caleb's room (crib, changing table, rocking chair), and stick some of the big kid furniture that has been living in our spare bedroom/computer room into Caleb's room. But, the question is, when? I'm hoping for spring break. My buddy, Sabi, will enlist her bf to help move stuff, since THEY won't let me. And ... I just hope it gets done before baby gets here.
That was so totally random. It's like...I am ADHD and not medicated ... or something.
I had to go back and change my title to match what all I typed.
By the way - going swimming today should be so fun. No male is going with me...meaning I will have to take a cold, wet almost three year old to the car...since he's not allowed into the dressing room. OR, I could just break the rules. Yeah. I think I'll do that. So there.
:P...
No comments:
Post a Comment