Now we are having to wait until I am 24 weeks, according to my doctor's nurse. That is SEVEN more weeks!!! "Good things come to those who..." blah, blah, blah!
7 weeks from now, my baby boy will be 3!
7 weeks from now, we'll be into the 5th six weeks.
7 weeks from now, Valentine's day will have come and gone.
7 weeks from now, both the 6th grade and the big Glenn science fair will be over. (YES!!!)
so, 7 weeks from now...maybe we'll know for sure what this little bean is... if nothing else pans out before then. Maybe I can talk Brant into going to Community at night to visit the L & D part of the hospital. I hear they beat their own drum...do what they will. We'll see. I'll keep you posted.
By the way - how not nice is it for people to come up to a pregnant woman and exclaim, "my goodness! You are huge?!" I mean, really?! I know this...I don't need your skills in observation. Thank you very much. Just kidding. It doesn't really bother me. I am glad I am obviously pregnant and not just "fat - or pregnant - we can't tell..." :)
No comments:
Post a Comment