Tuesday, March 31, 2009

March Memories

My happy, smiling boys:











This is where I found Caleb one evening. He was hiding in the linen closet (WITH THE DOOR CLOSED!!!)... and I guess he got tired of me *knowing* to look for him and fell asleep. - ya know, 'cause I didn't actually know we were playing hide and seek!








When we went to Dallas, Caleb decided to do some deeping thinking...
And some cute posing...











The boys are so cute together, almost always smiling...









Owen tried swimming and LOVED it!











Here, he's helping with the laundry! Big toofs!











And, last but not least. I totally did NOT encourage this behavior and document it for prosperity. MMM-kay, maybe I did. But, it was too cute!!!
So, there you have it. March was fun this year. April is sure to be even more so!

1 comment:

Jenni said...

SARA!!! That is just wrong on so many levels. Exploiting your children with pet food - just shameful! :)