Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Day 15

Weight: 183
Routine: When I got to the gym, the elliptical machines were occupied. So, while I waited, I did two sets of 20 bicycles, 20 leg push things, and 1 30 second plank. Ab routine for the night complete, I headed to the elliptical. The girls had left and I was alone in the gym. I don't have an exact time for my elliptical workout today. I was into the routine when I heard a kid's voice. But, I know I was alone in the gym. Then, I heard it again, followed with knocking. I didn't see anyone. Then, I heard a voice I recognized saying, "Mom, let me in!" Owen had left the apartment, alone, and come to "be with you, Mommy." I was furious! So, I called the spouse and let him know Owen had escaped. He had no idea. Nonetheless, I made Owen sit on the floor of the gym while I did another 20 minutes on the elliptical. The first part of the elliptical routine - I was sweating so, I am guess I did about 15 minutes or so. When you get off the machine, the time stops and resets... so I'm not sure.
Goal: 165
Remaining days: 143

No comments: