Saturday night, we ate at Henry's. The food was amazing, but I overate & the greasy cuisine was not good for my system. I danced a few rounds with Hollie, on the xbox, but not enough to call it a good workout. I was just not feeling well. Plus, we'd driven to San Antonio & back. We went to Alfred Angelo so I could try on, pick out, & pay for my "matron of honor" bridesmaid dress. I love what we decided on... I'd show you, but the actual dress won't be here until July, at the earliest. I could show off the killer shoes I choose (before even deciding on a dress style), but, I think I'll wait.
Today, I drive back to Odessa & had an incredibly bad headache all day. I managed to do laundry, but that is all. I needed to go pick up some terrarium supplies for my first grade teachers today. That didn't happen. So, my plan is to be at Lowe's at six, six-thirty tomorrow morning. Needless to say, I also didn't workout tonight. I feel like a big cow because of that. A big cow with a headache that won't go away. I'm hoping my sleep tonight will bring about some relief...if I can ever get to sleep. I will be jumping back on the workout wagon tomorrow. I've paid for a dress in a size I don't plan to be wearing in 139 days... So, I've got done work to do.
Until we read again... Adieu.
No comments:
Post a Comment