Five days. That's how many days I have left on my campus this semester. Then, I am to report downtown to the curriculum department for five weeks. I have no idea what I suppl be doing downtown for five weeks... But, I plan on having fun & keeping it fabulously Foster. Some of you know what that means. Crazy, zany, just me... And four my last five days on my elementary campus... I've decided to love it up & make as many people smile as I can.
I have a tiny window in my office that faces the front office. Every kinder and first grader walks by my office multiple times a day. Almost every treacher does, too, on their way to the copy room and faculty lounge. So, I've got some window markers.... And a devilish smile. :) here was this afternoon's artwork. Picture my silly face on the other side. Also, other people can look in my office... Hahaha! Their faces are awesome! We've had fun with it today. I have more designs in mind for my window for the last five days...
No comments:
Post a Comment