Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Diaper Genie Woes

Color me retarded. I haven't used the darn diaper genie in over 3 years. It seemed too much of a hassle. So, in my cleaning frenzy today, I thought I'd give it another go. I can't figure out how to get the darn contraption to work. Maybe I am missing a piece. Maybe I am that broken, melted crayon. I just can't get it to work. So, I am tempted to throw the darn thing at a garage sale person... or maybe to a second hand store.

EEK!

2 comments:

Jenni said...

HA! Guess where my diaper genie is going??? I used ours until Tater started solids... then it didn't hold in the smell so much. I know this one works, though - you can have it and throw yours in the garage sale.

Sara_Smiles said...

Good idea. Me likes that idea. Call me and we can get together for a trade. I've got some more stuff I can add to the mix. I don't want the mulah. I mean a dollar thirty-two is nothing to sneeze at...but

HA HA HA!!!