Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Mommy Attire

So, yah. I am currently sporting the newest look in "new" Mommy attire. This look includes:
  • semi-clean, messed up, put-up-out-of-mommy's-face hair
  • no makeup
  • no shoes
  • whatever pants are clean-ish
  • top that covers enough so that if I have to answer the door, I won't embarrass anyone. Said top is coated in various baby spit-up spots, on shoulders, breast areas, and dead center of collar area. At least it's not too stinky, to me.

Just thought you should be fashion forward, like me.

3 comments:

Christal said...

I feel ya. I am always hoping no one shows up at my door when I am in my "mommy attire".

Meems said...

I just got out of the shower from the gym. The door bell rang while I was still in my b/d suit and I knew it was a very important package that I've been waiting on and you have to sign for. They called yesterday and said they would be here between 7:00am-7:00pm. Anyhoo, I swallowed any pride I might have left(practically none) and answered the door in a robe.

But, I have my package and I don't have to wait another day.

mari said...

Haha, our mailman (my cousin) walked up to our huge open windowed door the other day and caught me nursing B in just undies.
Nice.