So, not much is going on here in casa de mine.
But here is what is going on:
- We DID have to purchase a new monitor. So, everything I read on blogs is now HUGE. Nice.
- Owen has started smiling at me. He loves to hear my voice and seems to recognize my face, too. He also does this for my dad's deep bass voice. I LOVE it!
- I had an inservice yesterday. Owen went to the in-home daycare we took Caleb to... it was fine, but MAN did I have baby withdrawals by the time we got out of inservice at 1:30.
- Brant is about to be off of work for 5 days in a row. Nice.
- My bestest friend came in to town for a couple of days earlier this week. It was so great to see her...and her mommy...and her beautiful baby. Here are some pictures of them.
- Owen had a BAD reaction to the dye they used on him on Friday. It's nearly cleared up, now. Here's a shot of that.
- Ummm, I am going to go up to school today to try to work on my classroom...with Owen in tow.
- We're going to a Colt's game tonight. It'll be our first one of those.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Yah. That's about it. Boring. But, it's my life. Ta-Ta!
No comments:
Post a Comment