Sunday, July 27, 2008
Legends
I am getting a ring made/redesigned there. I already had one with Amethyst - Caleb's birthstone. I wanted to add something for Owen. His actual birthstone is something called Alexandrite - aka VERY EXPENSIVE. The other option is a pearl. Since we're in West Texas, I thought I'd get a Concho Pearl. Grant, at Legends, is working on a couple of ideas for us. The one he had for us on Saturday was an imperfect pearl. It looked like the beginnings of Siamese pearls. Or, as Brant put it, a baby's butt. Whatever. It looked great in the middle of the Amethyst ring. It would replace the largest Amethyst. And, he managed to find a not pink one. It was a bronze-purple. Very me. Anywho. He's working up a couple more ideas. I'll get you a photo when it's all done up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment