Friday, July 25, 2008

Going to Dr. P today

I'm taking Owen in to Dr. P today. I am concerned about this rash/hive type thing he's got going on on his upper torso, neck, and nugget. It's been a week since we did the dye thing for the kidneys and on Saturday this rash appeared. It freaked me out and it's still here. You can FEEL the bumps of the rash. Yesterday, he had this rash thing on his ears and around his mouth. I am PRAYING that it's not anything more serious than a long lasting allergic reaction, or - even better - a reaction to the heat. Like, heat rash.

I'll let you know.

1 comment:

Chad said...

Sara,

Thanks for the kind words the other day! Amber and I miss all of you back in SA.
We're praying for you and your family daily... especially Owen right now.
Keep us posted!

Chad