Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Instead of going back to bed

This is what I did... I made coffee. A tiny but, oh-so-delightful indulgence. I drank an entire cup. By that I mean that I had a half cup of coffee and half cup of vanilla-caramel creamer. YUM.

Then, I worked on my layout. Do you like it?

Today was ... okay. We had meetings all day. It was weird being there without seeing Jenny's face. AND, without seeing Bill's face. (There are other faces I could have done without... won't go into that, though.)

I bee-lined it to pick up Owen, the moment we were released to go home for the day. It was good... but I'm thankful to be holding my little baby, once again.

3 comments:

La said...

oohhh, i would be honored to be on your blog roll. it's like making the honor roll or something. =)

Jenni said...

Vanilla caramel is my FAVE too!
Makes me happy... :)

Anonymous said...

Hello,
You have a wonderful family.
Thank you for sharing your memories.
Your friends at Gifters.good
Bye for now.
From one mom to another.