Sunday, August 17, 2008

As promised

I guess this is better late than never. Here is Owen's two month picture.
Our adventure in the park yesterday was a wet one. See?

And here is one of Owen in the cute outfit that my BF's mom got him. She said she thought of him when she saw this onezie after she heard about his "sprinkler system" being in full function at the hospital nursery.




And some from today. I don't know if you can see it in the mirror, but Caleb got Owen to laughing so hard. It was awesome! My boys are such beautiful gifts! Enjoy!

2 comments:

mari said...

Owen just gets cuter and cuter! And he's got such a funny big brother.

kablot spot said...

Thanks for your comment. You probably do know me or of me, anyway. I do not know who you are from the pics, though. My sis is Angela O. and I went to SAFA for 5 or 6 years. I know several of the people on your blog from there. I graduated HS in 1996, so I would have been in her class in like 1986-87. Mrs. Ligon taught for at least 20 years there, but it would be cool if we did know each other from back then.