Monday, August 11, 2008

Where have all the bloggers gone?!

I know most of us are crazy busy this time of year. Isn't it interesting that NONE of us has really blogged in a while?!

So, here is a little conversation with Caleb to keep you entertained.

Caleb: Momma, I am taller than Gibson.

Me: Are you sure? Isn't he older than you?

Caleb: No. He is ... (thinking pause) ... two ... (pause while tapping on his chin in a thoughtful manner) ... hundred.

Me: (*snicker*) ... um ... isn't that a little bit older than you?

Caleb: (thinking thoughtfully) ... yah. But he's fifty-eleven inches tall. And I'm taller.

Me: WOW! That is sure tall!

2 comments:

La said...

you'll be so glad you have all of those little conversations written down. it's so fun to go back and read them years later, or better yet, watch them read them themselves! thanks for being one more blog i can read to keep from doing all the things i'm supposed to be doing. =)
(i found your blog through all the SA people - we lived there until November)

mari said...

So cute. I can't wait til Brylie can talk.