Thursday, August 14, 2008

Small blog change

Grrrr. Can you feel the frustration in that one grrrr?

I am back to school already and having blog issues. My cute little background doesn't show up at school. So with the white background and white font, I couldn't read anyone comments. Nor, could I log in to fix the issue at school. In addition, I couldn't see any of your cute pictures. So, I had to wait until I got home last night. Then, when we got home, I had to wait until this morning because our Internet was being stupid. As in, NOT WORKING. So, I was at a loss, yesterday.

All is better now. I've changed my hidden and BORING background to black so I can read at school (as long as the site is not blocked), and now I MUST get ready for school.

Brant has work at 7 this morning, and that means I must take both boys on the 30 minute round trip throughout SA to day care...and I like to be at school by 7:30 so I can work without the temptation to talk to others. (If you know me, you know I "get around" and thus don't get my work done in my room. Read: room not organized or put together since going on maternity leave and janitor packed up said room for me and all is a giant mess.)

Anywho, I MUST go...NOW. No more adding to this post. Seriously. Okay. bye.

No comments: