Sunday, February 24, 2008

Birthday Party

We arrived at the park about 3:35. There was only one family under the pavilion (which, by the way I DID NOT reserve.). My friend, Sabrina, put up balloons, and set the wheels in motion. We played (okay, Caleb and friends played...we "adults" watched and visited together). We ate hot dogs. We sang the song, ate the cake, and open presents. It was such a beautiful day! We were very blessed by the weather, the company, and the fellowship. Other than being windy-er than all get out...it was perfect. Thank you, Jesus, for such a beautiful day. My baby...er...big boy had a WONDERFUL time.
Thanks to you, Leslie and Sabrina (and Dwain) for all of your help with set up and clean up. I cannot imagine doing that without you.
Here's a tiny slide show of the events. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Jenni said...

Aw!! I'm so sorry we missed it! Sounds like it was "super" fun. I'm really glad all went well; we still have a little present for the b-day boy.