Friday, February 22, 2008

One word:

Field Trip. Okay, I know that is two. But, seriously. It's days like today that make me desperate for my ADHD meds. I want it to go perfectly. Or at least mostly smoothly. I've been awake since five. Why? Worrying that something I should have remembered (because - remember - I am the "experienced" teacher on my team. 9 years of it, my 3rd year at Glenn, my FIRST year as a leader) didn't get done.
  • I took care of the 2 missing teachers issues. Thanks J!
  • I made sure to come up with a back up plan, in case our stay behind person has to stay at home with her sick babies.
  • I reminded the AP, who reminded me to tell the cafeteria they'd be minus 100 kids today for lunch.
  • I've already emailed my 2 remaining team members reminders and stuff for today. (notice the time on today's blog - NOT adjusted - been up since five.)
  • I called our location to tell them our count of peoples attending.
  • I delegated money taking, chaperon calling, bus wrangling, and movie gathering.
  • I still probably forgot stuff. And that drives me crazy. Adderol? Anyone?

No comments: