So, Caleb woke up this morning in a wonderful mood. He announced, "I sleept good last night. I turned five today, so... I need a bigger party." Guess we missed the other 364 days of being three, and all of being four.
so, anywho. here's another invite to his party. No responses, yet. Sad. Really sad.
Saturday, 4 pm, Unidad park. We'll have hot dogs and cake. we're doing a super-hero theme. Kinda. let me know!
4 comments:
I wouldn't want to be presumptuous - but IF my kids are indeed invited - I must regretfully let you know that I will be out of town. My paretns are holding the fort down for me and they don't generally do birthday parties. BUT if you are the playdate type, we MUST arrange a do-over!
I am so terribly sorry, as well, but Mason has been invited to a party on Saturday already. I would skip it but we already said we'd be there...
There is a pouty sad face over here....
We'll still get the new five, er, three year old a gift!
A -
I've never done a playdate. Just 'cause I have never been invited. So, yes. Please. :)
I figured out why I can't post comments! Now I can comment you all the time! :)
Post a Comment