Monday, February 11, 2008

Sam Moon

I love this store. This weekend, I bought my own Valentine present. WE don't do Valentines...so there. But, if I want to feel girlie...that is definitely the place to shop. Jewelry, and handbags, and hairpieces, OH MY!

Needless to say, Dad took Caleb and I to Dallas/Ft. Worth this weekend to get away...that, and he had some tax things to take care of. I got to go to Sam Moon, sans Caleb. I went to several different Motherhood Maternities (which I didn't find ANYTHING that I loved - but that saves money)... We went swimming both Saturday and Sunday MORNING. :) I ate lots of yummy favorite foods, and probably gained like 5 pounds. But, I NEEDED the break. Break from school stress that cumulated on Friday with a student calling me a LIAR. You can call me every other name in the book...but not a liar. THAT kid, by the way, is on a short term Carver stint. Which is good. I would have gone crazy if I had to look at his face one more time. And the high-school-ish drama with certain co-workers is SO retarded. I needed to just get away, relax, and not think about work.

And now we're back. Science competition is on Wednesday, and I am already dreading all of the time I need to put into it. I am already tired. That is sad. Really sad.
Oh well...this will probably be the last year for it. Maybe...depends on who we have leading us next year and where I will be...grade wise. Se la vi!

No comments: