Owen is quite a kicker. Or puncher. Mover or shaker. He is wonderfully active in my womb. Other than the occasional kick to the lower area (which makes me think he might fall out both ends there), it is such a blessing to feel this little boy moving and grooving. I read today that we should be able to hear his heartbeat with just a stethoscope. Really?
If I had a zillion dollars, I would SO own a sonogram machine. I dream at night about what he looks like and what he's doing now. I have been having many a dream about holding him, and Caleb at the same time. I get teary eyed thinking about kissing, smelling, and holding this baby. Must be partially hormonal...but I am getting excited. I still have over 100 days left (officially) before the adventure really begins. So, for today, I settle for dreams and kicks. It's a good life.
1 comment:
i already miss the kicks!
not enough to do this again, though!
Post a Comment