Thursday, February 21, 2008

Not much to say

I'm just sitting here, at the computer. Reading over this new water bill. What?! We DID pay last month. But, it's not listed there. So, we get charged $25 extra for prior month delinquent fee? What?! I don't think so. So, in the time I DON'T have tomorrow, I guess I'll call and get that clarified. And NOT pay the extra $25.

Oh! And I need to still purchase everything for Caleb's party on Saturday. I don't know how many to cook for. But, we usually have about 30 or so people there. So, this time, I am guessing about 5. Including the birthday boy. I just am really praying that it's somewhat warm.

Thanks, by the way, for your responses, A & J. That's what happens when we can't decide what to do ... and make it last minute. That's about it for now.

No comments: