Wednesday, March 26, 2008

28 weeks

Alrighty.

In two weeks, I gained only ONE pound! YES!

I am at 28 weeks...but am measuring at 31 weeks. Great, right? Get to move the due date to May, right? nope. She says, with a smirk, "No, we don't move the due date. We have a BIG baby, that's all."

So, yeah. I go back in two weeks. Then, two weeks later I get another sonogram. She says she wants to double check Owen's renal something. Something to do with his kidney growth. She's not too worried and says this is routine...so...I, of course, am a bit freaked out.

I did get a *check* today, since I complained about pelvic pressure. No dilation or effacing there. WONDERFUL news!!! :)

So, yeah. Big boy. Not too much weight gain. Did get pricked for glucose test. Find out about labs in a few days, IF there is a problem. I am not anticipating one. So, ... yup.
Oh, and here are some belly shots. Enjoy!

And my favorite...Caleb comparing "His Owen" to my Owen. :)

1 comment:

beautiful chaos said...

Oh that is so cute!!
I thought your baby was a big 'un when you visited crys at the hospital. It was hard to believe you had so far to go still.
Maybe a robust and healthy Mid to late may baby??
A girl can dream...