Monday, March 10, 2008

Monkey Boy

Yup. Both of them. Caleb is loving jumping off of stuff and landing however he does. It's amazing! And scary! He will surely break something...himself or something non-important, soon.

And Owen...He's using my ribcage as money bars, while bouncing on my bladder. So, he's stretching very long in my tummy. And, I am starting to get uncomfortable. Too soon.

Stuff you really didn't want to know, but are now privy to know:
  • I made reservations for my flight on June 30th. Just Owen and myself. I fly out of here...to Dallas...to Nashville...to Ohio. I dreamt about it. What to pack? What to wear? What is really important for the trip? Silly! Because I am 3 and a half months from going. But, I AM THE over planner.
  • I am in the under 100 days countdown. YIPPEE!!! I am so ready to meet Owen (what's his middle name?!). Less than 3 months and we'll see his beautiful face.
  • Caleb is cracking me up on a regular basis. He's so articulate and intelligent. It shocks me, amazes me, and makes me sad to see his baby-hood disappear so quickly. He's going to be a wonderful big brother, and helper to me.
  • Yah. Missed church yesterday. Woke up at eight...but it was actually nine. So, hubby and I had some "quality" time...'nuff said. We spent the day together. We actually cleaned the kitchen and living room. It was high time to do that. A good friend came over and cooked us a late lunch. Tasty, different. Good...I didn't have to cook/come up with something/OR clean afterwards. I watched 3 movies this weekend, from Netflix. I don't think I was on the winning end of that bargain the last few months. Considering, I had the same 3 movies for 2 months - and never felt like watching them.
  • Tonight, I made enchiladas. I love to make and eat my enchiladas. The boys (Dad, Stephen, Brant, AND Caleb) raved about them. Needless to say, I have zero leftovers to take to school tomorrow.
  • I have the next OB appointment on Wednesday. Yeah. I hate having to weigh in. It won't be pretty. At all.
  • I have two parent conferences this week. YUCK. I have to cover a class on 7th period on FRIDAY. Yahoo. Not! Why? Because I could be leaving early for a much needed 10 day spring break. Se la vi.

No comments: