Sunday, March 30, 2008

Tired, ready for the end of May

I am very ready for the end of May. I am ready to finish up this school year. I am ready to meet my little man. I am ready. Just ready.

We're tossing around the idea of two middle names for Owen. Owen Jacob Sterling. I can yell it in the back yard, easily...so, it passes that test. Tee-hee. I just don't' want to give our little man a complex.

Caleb had a funny this weekend. He said he couldn't eat too much or he would get a "honey-ache." :) I tried to correct him and say tummy-ache...but he wasn't having that. Silly boy!

I am having trouble eating much, lately. And, the heartburn has returned. Even pickles give me heartburn! Yucky! I will have to purchase more Tums, I guess.

I feel as big as a house...mostly because my tummy is higher and firmer every day. It's okay...I just feel full all the time.

Anywho, we've got 42 days left. That's 8 weeks. We can do it! I know we can!

3 comments:

no_iffer said...

I am so ready for the end of may too! This has been the loooooonnnnngessssssst school year, ever. And I had nine weeks off!!!

You keep saying we have 8 weeks. Is that because you don't count the week we're in or am i not able to count correctly. I thought we had nine.

crys said...

are you sure we can make it???

i'm beginning to doubt myself!

Sara_Smiles said...

I guess I am HOPING that I (underlined, bolded, AND italicized) will only be there 8 weeks. Plus, I don't teach math anymore...so I can't count. It's nine. But, I could say only 8 since we're in this week. Yeah...that sounds good!