HMPH. I spent 4 hours at escuela today. I felt only slightly accomplished. I can't remember my grade speed teacher number. Still don't. I, uh, blame it on pregnancy brain.
Tomorrow starts the BIG countdown: 9 weeks. Or, 46 days. Thank goodness. I agree that 9 weeks seems easier to handle. I already know of 3 days I will be out...and there's another bad weather day, a field trip day, and Memorial Day thrown in there. YEAH!!
The rest of today I did nothing. Except spend money that I shouldn't have spent. I have a new favorite site. I'll try to see if I can sway you to look. There are TONS of handmade items. Good quality, unique things. Today, I ordered a set of shirts for my *boys*. They'll be embroidered with their names, made just for us. For the day Owen is born. Oh! And, my diaper bag came in. My buddy made a couple of bibs and a onezie, too. All in a cowboy-like fabric. Very cute.
Come on June...I'm ready!
No comments:
Post a Comment