Thursday, March 6, 2008

The bump

So, yesterday we gave the TAKS test. By we, I mean not ME, but the school. Yesterday, Owen decided to make his presence know to any who would look. There was a definite bump on the right side of my belly button. Firm, solid, and round. The left side of my belly button was just squishy. So, I suppose he was either bottoms up, or head up. Either way, it was weird and cool at the same time. Sorry, no photos of that. Thought he might stay that way for a while...

Tonight, after TAKS testing at Central (to seniors that did NOT pass the exit level Math test last year), and walking ALL morning...I am very sore. My lower back, my pelvic frontal region, and it appears that Owen has changed position and is now either feet or hands up. I am, in general, quite squishy, and feeling the kicks/punches at the top of my tummy.

It's SO awesome. Thank you, Lord, for these moments with my precious little one.

No comments: