At my appointment today, we penciled me in for a c-section on June 10th. That's 3 more weeks, people!!! My bp was 128/80 and protein was good. I had gained 5 pounds - but the scale is a liar...in my opinion...since my scale at home showed -2 pounds. (yes, it was before breakfast and before I drank two of my huge things of water....but STILL!) Owen is reacting great at the NST - non-stress test. He IS head down - but she can wiggle his noggin, so he's not in the birth canal, yet.
I have appointments scheduled now through June 5th. My doctor laughed at me and asked if I was a control freak? I said. NO! I just like things to happen on my timeline. LOL! She knows me, huh?! I told her that since she said she'd only deliver me early IF my bp was high or something else was wrong that what I heard was, "walk a lot and eat salty stuff, right?" No. that was her response. but, THREE MORE WEEKS?! Geez.
HE certainly has a plan for us... and baking this little bun to well-done and good kidney function must be part of it.
No comments:
Post a Comment