Friday, May 30, 2008

Place your bets, Part II

Since his birthday has been decided (pretty much), I thought we'd do a poll to see how much you think this little stinker will weigh. I'll even post a picture of my tummy to assist in the guessing.

These are from today (one day shy of 38 weeks).

3 comments:

Rosie said...

I guess 3k and 750 gramas... :)
Sorry I know you don;t know me but I saw that tummy of yours and could not resist leaving a note to wish you all the best :)
May Owen come to this world to enjoy a wonderful life, full of happiness, health and love.

no_iffer said...

I am guessing 8, 1 like grant. I can't wait till he is here! I am so excited!

Jenni said...

Hmm... My guess is 8 lbs 6 oz. I guess we'll find out soon enough!