Monday, May 5, 2008

It's FIVE am

And I am awake.

This is ridiculous.

My mind is working in over-time. And, Owen, is not taking bed rest as rest time... but, I'm not complaining.

I even took a warm bath last night, AND a benadryll... to help me sleep.

Out at 11:30, shot up at 3:30.

I guess this is God's, oh-so-fun-way, of telling me my FULL nights of sleep are nearing an end? He's preparing me for my blessing... and telling me to sleep during the day, right?

I've put off reading Jenny's latest two installments for today. I wanted to be able to do something with my mind while all of you friends are doing that work-thing.

I've also put off the two movies from Netflix. 27 dresses and Things to do in Denver When Your Dead. The last is my hubby's choice. I finally caved. Juno is coming either today or tomorrow.

Dad got me THREE Nora Roberts books. I'm halfway through the first. I will say that picking up reading her books again has *ahem* aided in nice dream sequences, and a longing for things *adult* that are against doctor's orders. *blush* ... it's about time for that!

Yesterday, I spent over 4 hours on the blasted computer typing in awards information. I over-did it. I know it...but I'm done. I hope. Thank the Lord for Sabrina. She's taking over and doing it without complaint. I just don't have the energy.

Well, I guess I could go wash my hair. Or finally grade those papers. Or not. Email me if you are bored. I'm sure I'll have the Internet up and web mail running ALL day. Thanks my friends, for keeping up with me.

No comments: