Thursday, May 15, 2008

Good day

Today's appointment was short, quick and to the point. Blood pressure was 130/76. Some protein in the ole' urine. I was only on the non-stress monitor for 10 minutes. He did GREAT!

Then, I went for the sonogram/ultrasound. The poor technician had a bad tummy ache and had to get up to leave half way through the ultrasound to take care of "business." She apologized up one side and down the other...and for my wait... this is what I got:


Looks like he's blowing a bubble. Cute!

This is a profile view of the right side of Owen's face. You can see his eye socket, nose, cheek, and upper lip. Can you believe the pudgy cheeks?! He weighed in at 6 lbs, 12 oz! What a chunker! He's sucking on his hand, here. The void where his brain should be is there because he is SO far down, like IN my pelvis. There is not really a void. It's just because this is a 4-D image. Did I mention I am ready?!

No comments: