Thursday, May 1, 2008

Escape

Say that word, again...but think "Finding Nemo."

That's better (ESSS-Cahp-ey).

:) Made you sound it out, huh?!

Brant came home today after trying to study for his Lab final. He offered to take me out to Albertson's. I wanted Dreft. Needed Dreft. WANT TO WASH TINY CLOTHES IN DREFT. So, I escaped...say it right: ess-cahp-ey-duh.

That was pure delight. Simple, pure delight. I was concerned, though. I could hear my heartbeat in my ears...just walking from the car to get a cart...you know, the old, fat, or pregnant people motorized kind.

But, I saw sunshine, and no bed for 15 minutes. Bliss, I tell you.

Anywho. Brant is taking a nap---on the ENTIRE bed...so, I am at the "Big" computer leaning back as far as is pregnant-ly possible.

And, smelling the sweet smell of dreft washing my baby's first (second, third-hand) clothes. Yum.

No comments: