Saturday, May 24, 2008

Girl time

I relish the girl time I get. It may wear me out so much I MUST take a nap, afterwards, but I do love my time with adult female friends.

Last week I spent time with a good friend of mine and her three children. It was such a blessing to spend quality time with another adult female face.

Yesterday, I was at school for 3 hours. Why? Just 'cause. The excuse was I needed to sign for my pretend pay stub. But, in actuality, it was so that I could get away from the TV, books, games, movies and walls of my house. I tire easily at just laying around. AND, I miss women-folk. My little miracle will be here in 17 days, no matter what. AND I CAN'T WAIT!!!

Today, I am dropping off Caleb with a friend's husband (they have two boys about the same age as Caleb) and us women are going to get a pedicure, again. I am looking forward to this so much!

I'll post some pictures later...I might even go buy new shoes. Just maybe. In the mean time, I think I'll go "do" my hair and slather on a bit of makeup. Just for fun. Yeah!

No comments: