I never thought I would rely on my husband to do anything for me. Seriously. Besides taking out the trash, and killing bugs...I thought that would be all he would NEED to do for me.
He let me know otherwise last night.
*ahem* I need to preface this by apologizing in advance for the content of this blog.
So...I'm sorry.
I was getting ready for bed last night, and my darling hubby said, "Sara...that is getting out of control! Do you want me to help you?"
See...I can't. See, that is. Not without a mirror and some odd positions. I tried on my bathing suit, and looked into the mirror. Yeah. Ew. I was so NOT "summer ready."
So, my darling husband *ahem* helped me "trim away the winter" and "welcome in bikini season."
I never thought my husband would help me in that area...but there are just some things that uber round tummies and non-flexibility will not allow one to do.
That's all I have to say about that. :)
2 comments:
uh...i got nothing!
IS there any way to enlarge the font on a comment?
Well, let's pretend that my comment font is 72 and then...
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
ok - I feel better.
Post a Comment