Monday, April 28, 2008

33 week sonogram

The technician at my sonogram was so sweet!

Sabrina went with me, since Brant had to work - first day on the new job as a monitor technician. It was a fun, sweet experience.

The technician told me stuff that she "didn't tell me." My doctor gets pretty upset if a mere technician "interprets" the sonogram stuff. So, I don't know any of this. But, I'm telling you, anywho.

  • Owen is still a boy.
  • His kidneys are still open (can't fix it yet, and nothing we can do until he comes out. It may correct itself after he learns to pee...and no, I don't know what that really means.).
  • He has hair on his head.
  • His heart is strong and beating very well.
  • He is measuring at 35 weeks (making my due date June 5th).
  • He is approximately 5 pounds, 4 ounces.
  • and breech.

OMG! That means when I've been pushing on him, just below my ribcage - that's been his head!!! OOPS! That settles it for me. He'll come c-section...unless he changes position. But, I can't tell my doc that, until she tells me which direction he's facing. I am so ready to have him here!!!

No comments: